Thread: GTR Push Button
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 08:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

I bought some cheapo plastic tools (originally meant for removing stereo stuff) off Amazon, because I was worried about scratching my dash if I were to use a screw driver. The tools ended up being worthless, so I used a screwdriver anyways. I think I might have wrapped the end in tape just to be safe. As long as you're careful and go slow, you'll be alright. Just remember to pry near where the clips are (I can't remember where they are, but it says in one of the other threads).
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote