View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
madmike23
Base Member

Drives: '14 370Z PW Touring
madmike23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Every service department will have a customer waiting room with a tv, magazines, coffee, popcorn, child playroom, etc. to keep the customers busy and not complaining about wait time, so it's really nothing special...
That is true, but this is a "dealership experience/recommendation" thread. I just gave a brief statement of what they had if anyone was thinking about going there. I wasn't in shock or awe of it. The TV's weren't anything to write home about. But Puente Hills have individual rooms to do work in or have a conference call. That's a plus for me. Didnt see any magazines though.

My Honda dealership has the best stuff. Super clean lounge, giant tv, quiet play room for kids, Ms. Pacman!!!, keurig, popcorn, and imacs. I really dont mind when its time for service. They sometimes have a hot dog grill outside. All they need is a bar.

Buena Park Nissan was tiny and didn't have anything either. Small garage, didn't have time for my car when I arrived. They never answer their phones either.

Anybody have any experiences with Stadium Nissan?
madmike23 is offline   Reply With Quote