Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 02:17 PM   #906 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
When Michone saved Andria....that was winter, the trees had no leaves. So at least one perhaps two winters have passed. Okay, I'm anal....but I notice things like that. But yes, they are rather cryptic about timelines. In the comics how much time has passed?
They're not much better about it in the comics. It's warm out when Rick leaves the hospital and find the group. It's start to snow by the time Carl kills Shane. Then they find Tyreese, go to Wiltshire, go to Hershel's farm, and find the prison before it warms up.

It warms up while they're at the prison and stays that way through their residency, the Governor's attack, going back to Hershel's farm, finding Abraham's group, finding Morgan, running into the cannibals, and finding their new home (which is roughly where we are in the show now).

Without spoiling anything it starts to snow while they're at their new place and then then warms up again to where the comic is current at. So if I had to guess I'd say we're probably at about 2 years in the comic and I'd say a little over a year in the show.