View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 01:50 PM   #605 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
Ok MR. Peanut then why are you still stating or have stated I have a stock car when you definition clearly states I dont? Carlito and Jarblue, the car scene is different everywhere, come on partner. Its parts of Atlanta and Texas where if you drive a Z and not a Caddy or Donk on 30inch wheels with candy paint you don't even count and thats a fact!!! Its just a different culture and theres nothing wrong with that. The Z is a great looking car, I never said it wasn't, but if you go to Caffeine and Octane here in Atlanta, where about 75% of 1500 cars are visually modified, the stock cars aren't getting looks like that especially when theres a modified one sitting right next to it. You guys have your opinions and I have mine and this thread certainly won't change that, not one bit!!! Keep in mind while your defending your peanut captain, my stab was at him for the constant bashing of Cams build and if he could build a better car, then show us how its done, but how are you gonna crucify someone and your not visually doing anything with yours? The same way he bashing Cam, he started bashing mine with his little comments............... well show me better then, teach me how to properly mod a Z or should I put all the stock components back on like you? My look is clean, nothing overdone, the drop and wheels are perfect and its all safe and functional, I'm good Hate it or Love it
Whoa. Such a wall of text.

Mr. Peanut? Are you speaking to yourself. Sure seems like it.

As for examples of modded cars, just peruse this site. There are plenty of examples.

75% of your C&C cars are modded? That's awful. I think 80-90% are stock at the Scottsdale C&C, and all $200k+, but the Z's still get the heads to turn, even if the old rich ***** wouldn't buy one. ATL C&C must be a bust.