View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 01:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Every service department will have a customer waiting room with a tv, magazines, coffee, popcorn, child playroom, etc. to keep the customers busy and not complaining about wait time, so it's really nothing special. The last thing they want is service customers loitering the dealership with nothing to do.

If you're just coming in for a fluid change, most likely you won't have an issue. When warranty work pop up, that's when they will **** you around and dig into your pockets. Nissan dealershits have the worst customer service I've experienced. Been to OC Nissan, Cerritos Nissan, Buenna Park Nissan, all quack jobs. Each of the service techs acknowledged my car had an issue BUT they refused to do a damn thing about it. Finally drove it an hour away to Fuking Fontana and they fuked my car up, twice. So good luck to anyone taking their chances with them. I'm of the opinion that Nissan corp & dealershits don't give a flying fuk for existing customers so I no longer bring my business to them, found a local shop to get work done on my cars.