View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 12:14 PM   #574 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
Dam, I thought this was over and now you brought the peanut gang with you, lol. Ok I'm game, let's go. First of all I said stock looking, I could care less what's under his hood cause that's not what my comment was based on, he been constantly bashing the guys thread when he drive a stock looking Z. If Cams car is so hideous then show us how a modified one should look, you can't cause it looks the same as any other stock looking Z. I bought a Nismo cause I'm not into aftermarket body kits on any car and it looks dam good with my aftermarket, non stock wheels and suspension. Not to mention, I have the same basics with intake and exhaust mods as everyone else, nothing special there. Also change all the audio in the car, there's not a single factory piece of audio in the car. So I guess my next question to the peanut gallery is "what's your definition of stock"? Oh and to be clear, it might be a fixation where your from, but stock Z's don't turn heads in Atlanta. And my definition of stock looking is stock suspension and stock wheels. There are tons of Z's on here with nothing more than wheels and suspension that look badazz and it changes the whole look of the car, but if you think it's still stock looking then to each his own.
Mr Peanut, the Z even turns heads in Scottsdale.

Definition of stock: OEM parts. You change the wheels, or exhaust, or GTR start button, wiring, etc., it's not stock anymore.

Also, Mr Peanut, a modified Z doesn't look like a stock Z. Nor does it sound like one.