View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 07:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And I can't wait until they work with him and we see Breaking Bad going on at the same time.
I don't think they will work Breaking Bad prequel into this show...At this point I assume Walter White is teaching chemistry, does not have cancer, and not cooking yet. Perhaps Saul runs into Todd and his band of a**holes and perhaps even Jessee in some manner in the prequel, that would be interesting. Given the flip phones they are using in the show, it appears the show is set in the year 2000-2005 time frame pre-smartphone period. I just don't think Saul has enough gratis to carry a whole show. I'll watch a few more episodes I suppose...after that...don't know.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote