View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 06:29 AM   #557 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

damn i loooooooooooool!!!! all day long reading all the comments hahaha!!

Well here is my 2cents....

I like the body work soo far!! looks really good and was an awesome job.... with that said if this was my build i install an aggressive front lip, sides and rear with a damn GT Wing and a set of sick wheels and meaty tires... ahhh almost forget... a perfect drop... not too low, not too high... just like my Z with the Swift Spring...

I agree with FPenvy in that part man... sorry i know everyone have their own taste... but for my taste thats not an option... super hella, little stretch tires, makes the car nonfunctional for what the car was made.... track...

I want to tell you that you have a potential build on your hands and if you want to make it right you can do it... but like i said... everyone have their own taste... soo you decide what to do with your Z... its yours and you paid for him...

Now... JC Nismo.... dude... you want to see my friends stock looking Evo????? dont let the appearance fool you.... Btw seeing the pics that my friend FPenvy provide us... you have a stock looking Nismo with some springs or coils and aftermarket set of wheels... other than the wheels and suspension setup your Z is a stock looking one too.... Every Z i know break necks every where.... stock or modded... no matter what.... even when im driving my Z and spot another Z on the highway i have too give a look...

where back to the topics... camcam i respect your work on your Z and i think you can make it better buddy