Thread: Winter beater
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:51 AM   #44 (permalink)
Shotta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z black M6
Shotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to all

I posted this in another thread here on a similar topic.

"I started driving mine this winter and its no problem with the snow tires on. Just got to be aware of the big piles left by the plows at on ramps and driveways becasue with 4" of clearance I cant get through those.

For the first few years I was trying to save it from winter but with the price of the older used ones (mines a 2010) dropping so fast I dont care to save it anymore. Once It gets ragged I will just trade it on something else and wont mind losing a couple hundred bucks compared to one that hasnt been winter driven.

Most cars built these days are pretty good at fighting off rust (not mazdas), my neighbour has a Porsche GT3 that he drives through winter and it still looks jsut as great every summer."

Track car, winter beater and daily commuter in one piece of precision machinery what could be better than that!