View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Continued:

And the first drive:

I went with a single exhaust because I loved it so much on my 350z. I even went with the same brand, AAM. The exhaust fit pretty good aside from the section with the resonator in it. I actually cut that out and shortened it by around 4 inches since the exhaust was too long for the car lol.

I used that adaptor for my oil temp probe. It works pretty well. I put it on the line just before entering the oil cooler.

After that I set my tune up with Jon at Z1, and me and a friend went to get tuned. I don't remember my numbers unfortunately. I want to say I was just shy of 500hp. The car drove great, and sounded awesome! I would suggest the BP kit to anyone looking for FI.

I drove the car like I stole it. I had my CMC crap out on me like a week before ZDayZ. Got that fixed. Went to ZDayZ and beat the crap out of the car. Beat the crap out of the car for a good while. Loved every second of it. The power it made was awesome. The car feels like its a rocket ship to me lol.