Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:56 PM   #900 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Speaking of Noah, that's probably my biggest issue with this show is that in probably 50% or more of the episodes, one or more characters (not Noah specifically) does something incredibly stupid, incredibly irrational, or just "looses their sh!t" randomly and ends up causing a problem simply because the plot needs them to. Case in point, Andrea's entire season with the Governor. Seriously... nobody is that dumb or ignorant at this point in this world.

Noah may have been somewhat sheltered from the horrors outside by staying in the hospital but he still has seen awful things and done awful things. I realize it was his home and what not but he suddenly realized he was at his street in his home town and randomly takes off running like a madman. Why? Oh, to get Tyreese into a zombie infested house... Ah, that makes sesnse *rolls eyes*.

To be fair, I still liked this episode overall but my God they get really liberal with the characters doing dumb crap if it makes things easier to move the plot along. No one ever claimed that TWD tv show had the best scripting but even I could come up with a better way to get Tyreese into that position that wasn't so ridiculous.