View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
I watched it……honestly, was not impressed.
Question, have you gone back to watch Breaking Bad? Like Season 1&2, because once you know how good the show is, 1&2 suck àss, really slow for the most part, BUT, and ESPECIALLY when you know what the show becomes, you learn to love it. You notice the nuances and such.

That said, I didn't much enjoy the first episode either, there were some funny parts, but it's not Breaking Bad... But if history is any judge, this show will be as good. I'm happy to see the life cycle of Jimmy, we already know what becomes of him anyways...
So it's nice to see the scummy side of him in the first episode, it's cool to see so many old characters already. And I can't wait until they work with him and we see Breaking Bad going on at the same time.