View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 08:52 PM   #60 (permalink)
CoralZ
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Nismo PW 7AT
CoralZ is on a distinguished road

Thanks. I Love the car. I know people are annoyed because they didn't upgrade the engine but the car handles amazingly and the Recaro seats make it look so bad azz from the outside I'm almost thinking of not tinting the windows. And I'm in south Florida so tinting is must.

The car definitely seems to stick to the ground and you can almost feel the downforce. They only thing I can compare it to was going 130mph in an 86 Corvette and that car felt like it was about to take off and fly. I had my car up to 110 for a quick burst and never felt as if there was to much air under the car.

The interior is just beautiful with the alcantara and stitching. This car is really classy. My neighbor whose had tons of sports cars and has a 1000 hp Turbo AMG SL just loves my car.

I'm not sure why a lot of people hate on the wheels. They look sick on the car. The contrast on the pearl white is awesome. The wheels even have metal flake for a nice sparkle.

The only thing I want is a tune and some test pipes to get another 20-30 hp out of it and It will be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustr888 View Post
Coral, beautiful Nismo man! I have an 08 Nismo 350 (27k miles) right now and I'm thinking of doing the trade for the new one. I still wonder if the whole re-design was as they claimed for more "downforce"? I did see that they re-used the same yamaha dampers on my 08. How are you liking it so far?
CoralZ is offline   Reply With Quote