Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 08:38 PM   #899 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
I generally like the episode, but the fever dream was a bit much for me. I did like how they tried to keep you guessing on whether Tyreese was going to make it or not. He's bit and screwed, cut his arm off maybe not, bleeds out done for. I'm sad to see him go, but he wasn't as badass as his comic book counterpart, and he was supposed to die at the prison so I knew he was on borrowed time to begin with. I just didn't think they'd open the season with his demise.

But I got to see Bob one more time! Can't really explain it myself, but I really liked the character for some reason.

I like some of the other character development from this episode though. Like how Glenn has notice himself changed by the world and Michonne is nearing a breaking point and just wants to stop moving.

It'll be interesting to see how they work their way to Savior story line and whether they decide to take anymore detours before they get there. Obviously that town they had gone to had been attacked as evident by the bent in fence and the firebombed houses, but why did they turn all those zombies into nuggets and shove them in the back of an abandoned truck.

Hopefully Noah doesn't end up being everyone's new favorite character to hate, which I already fear that set the path for. At least we know he's super fast. He can outrun everyone in the group with a broken leg.
If you're up on the comic, I think that those were set aside to construct part of the Saviors' "fence"...