View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 08:15 PM   #4479 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaltyB View Post
Neurosis,

If you even think for a second that you would be disappointed with the 12" resonated, think no more. Go non-res. I was in exactly the same place as you and literally one week before my exhaust was to be built I went non-res and carbon fiber, with stock cats. Absolute best decision I made for the exhaust. Here is a video I made about a week after I had the exhaust. Listen with headphones or stereo for best quality.

I will have had the exhaust for a year in about 4 days and it is my daily driver in a city with a lot of cops; of course I don't romp on it when they are around though . It still doesn't get old, I drive with the windows down every day!!! Better than any music I could play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqSuTAyJHF4

Good luck with whichever you choose.
This sounds beautiful! I decided to go with 18" resonators, because I'm pairing it with a set of resonated Test Pipes. Everything's been sitting in my basement for a couple months now because of winter. Hopefully it's loud enough but without drone!
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote