View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 01:11 PM   #32 (permalink)
Read T
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC 6M
Read T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
d

regardless, we own a sports car. to say you never will take it to or over 100 means you shouldn't own the car. yes there are tracks but it does happen on the highway. get over it.

I DD my car and on public roads have not gone above 80mph (in a 70 zone). I go a few times a year to a track and get it moving faster than that. It doesn't happen on the highway when I'm driving or riding in a car. Not to mention if I had a major infraction like that I'd have to report it to the state board, who might put me on probation. If I was drunk/DUI and did something stupid like this the state board WOULD put me on probation and the DEA would take away my license.

Yup I own a sports car, not an invulnerability machine . To each their own, I just will probably live longer and pay a lot less in court fines.

I will fully admit that when I was 16 and stupid I got my civic up much faster than I should have on a public road. I didn't wreck or get a ticket or anything but I will not do that again.

Last edited by Read T; 02-09-2015 at 01:14 PM.