View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 12:10 AM   #195 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Brandon had a chance to finish the 35HR reverse engineering for me, so now we officially have perfected the 2 slightly different bolt patterns and relationships with the ports. For those who didnt know, we are making the cast portion compatible with both HR and VHR engines, we will only have to drill a slightly different bolt pattern to the flange during secondary machining processes for either engine... the ports themselves are identical in shape and spacing.

This week I will be updating the CAD and sending off the file to the tooling shop for the final quote and ETA on the cast portion of the manifold. He says he is ready to start working on the project with me. Then I can get back with pictures and maybe some rough price estimates.