View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 10:05 PM   #215 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDan50 View Post
Pics! Enjoy the ride. I felt the same way when I picked up my car. The drive from Tampa to South Carolina was awesome....ended up cleaning a frog outta the intercooler when I got back lol.
Wow Dan you got a frog on your kill list?! Haha yeah man the car is an absolute blast.. It was fun last time but this time was soooo much better. I guess with it being by birthday Friday and making a weekend out of it helped but the car combined with the environment really was phenomenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LIFE View Post
Congrats!! I stumbled on the video on YouTube last night.. Your Z sounds mean as hell
Thank you, it's every bit as mean if not more in person! Absolute monster..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (633.4 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Trips; 02-09-2015 at 09:48 AM.
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote