View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 03:17 PM   #8564 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarclifford View Post

T.G.I.S...............

It's time to knock out those 22 laps...........

You do not get to the Olympics bye watching cartoons.......

-Clifford
I know him. before he was famous.

his father and my father were police buddies in the mid to late 80s and early 90's before Michaels father retired... I have him as a friend facebook and he teases me all the time lol. got called into quite a few drunken brawls with some sketchy areas while on the force they did.

His father was my dads best man in my parents wedding (1982)

And My Dad and Mr Fred ( as I call him) still talk to each other, tease each other exc, he's really a nice guy, likes to tease but a nice guy

Last edited by Nismo89; 02-08-2015 at 06:24 PM.