View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 10:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

I installed the backup cam where the license plate light use to be. I soldered the power and ground to the reverse light on the driver side. I ran the video to the center console for now. Everything powers up and looks good...

However, I have to press the aux on the navi to video, parking brakes one click up, and put it in reverse, and video stop if the car moves more than 1 mph.

I know there is an optional $200 navtool and $149 bypass harness. I rather spend that towards something else.

I will look into the install the video to the stock plug to the navi and see if that is plausible.

Have anyone figured out the secret menu for the 2009 yet? I searched several different sources and no one seems to know. I was hopeful that the 2009 Infiniti stock navi secret menu technique would work but it did not.
bkngo is offline   Reply With Quote