View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 11:26 PM   #359 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Gentlemen, time for another update....

I had a bit of a setback earlier this week....rolled/sprained my right ankle playing some pick-up ball. Two days on crutches, a lot of ice, and trying to keep it elevated. It has been badly swollen the entire time, but I am now able to walk without too much pain. Still limping badly, but can get around.

So, the last two days have been spent in the shop. Everything is fabricated/built and checked against the jigs for the last time. I am now piling all the items on a shelf, things like drill bits, taps, teflon tape, breather filters, fuel pump kits, gaskets, oil filters...ect. Once boxing starts, I will be able to grab one item from each "pile" and everybody will get everything they need for a smooth install.

I did run in to a bit of an issue. The fuel injectors that were sent to me were supposed to be sent with plug'n play pigtails. One end fits on the new injectors, and the other end plugs on to the OEM fuel injector clip. In the picture below, this would be the piece on the left. However, what was in the package is the adapter on the right.

It has the connector for the new injectors, but nothing on the other end. This means that the customer would have to cut the OEM clip off the injector harness, and splice this one in. I don't like that. So, I have just sent an email to my supplier asking for the plug'n play pigtails to be sent as soon as possible. Hope to see them next week.

I have had this package since December, but only opened it now, so this would be my fault for not checking as soon as it arrived.

Tomorrow I will be labelling all the IC pipes and oil lines.. so everything is very close to being shipped out.

In the original post I have estimated to shipping these kits at the beginning of this month...looks like the is a slight delay, but should not be too bad. I do appreciate your patience.

Early next week you will receive an email with an up to date work order, and other details as some of you have opted for turbo blankets and heat wrap. The work order will also have the up to date payment details, and balances.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 02-07-2015 at 11:31 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote