View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 09:53 PM   #232 (permalink)
Donald@Carbonsignal
Base Member

Drives: xyZ cars
Donald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant futureDonald@Carbonsignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
I just want to see how the actual part looks like off the car, like how its shaped and dimensions so I can guave whether it's possible to go with the spats alone without the diffuser.

I acutally like your diffuser a lot but having to modify my exhaust and bumper is just not an option for me.

I don't have any pics like that, i'll see what i can do. The rear bumper nor the exhaust need to be modified to work with any of our three Nismo diffusers. To fit the quad tips and/or the MoonBeam diffuser, the bumper would need to be trimmed and tips welded on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donald@Carbonsignal is offline   Reply With Quote