View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 07:56 AM   #88 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

I have been with State Farm over 25 years now and no one else can touch my rates. As far as service/claims go other than having a 25 minute conversation with them when my wife took out an owl with her Sentra (blown grill and bent headlight bracket) the process was quick and easy.
My advice to everyone is to carry a low comprehensive (50 dollars or less) Collision 500 to 750, rental 30-40 a day, towing, uninsured and underinsured and your states minumums.
Make sure when you are comparing rates to check all those as I have in the past. They will show cheaper but when I add to match what I have currently its way more.

I also found out that I am (Mutual) with State Farm. After a length of time staying with them they cannot cancel my insurance regardless of wrecks, tickets, etc but can raise my rates.

State Farm also has the similar snap shot method. I dont like the thought of them determining my driving habits as unsafe when I know its not. I do drive aggressive at times to get out of traffic situations but only to get cleared out of a jam and get the distance I need from other vehicles which is safer.