View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 10:01 AM   #29 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul718 View Post
It's used. Bought it CPOd with 12k miles, no mods.

Do you think this is a transmission issue or electronic? With SRM off, no issues at all.

Is there any kind of SRM reset I can do on my own for the time being?

Can I have a list of all sorts of issues it could possibly be? I can run this by the dealership, just because they're not too familiar with the SRM
I'm going to guess it's SRM. And electronic. But I wouldn't be surprised if they had to replace the transmission and/or ecu to fix an SRM problem. If there's a reset, the dealer should be able to do it - probably requires Consult III. I doubt many dealerships are familiar with SRM other than knowing about it. I don't believe many people have issues with it.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote