View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 02:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
BC416
Track Member

Drives: 2012 KAD 6MT
BC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Funny that many people talk **** and big game.

Not many people are actually violent and will go and beat someone over $10k. Reason usually kicks in and you know it will cost you more than $10k...

But please, to the guys who want his address... It's online, GTM's is currently moving, so run over as fast as you can so you can beat his ŕss. Nothing would make me happier.

I'll even tell you what car to look for. A white Toyota Yaris. If that car is there 99% chance he's there. He doesn't drive, his wife drives him to work since the brain cancer... So... He might be there even if the car isn't there.

OP, as much as I'd not like to say that you're wasting your time by coming out... You're wasting your time. Sam will not show up to court, and you will win. You probably aren't going to be getting your money back though... Because he won't pay. Best scenario when you get to CA, take a bunch of shít back with you... Like 1.5 times as much value as to what you paid and try to sell it all.

Good luck

IDK about the above bolded. People get into trouble all the time over a whole lot less than 10k. This guy is really lucky he didn't steal from someone who would get violent over that amount of money.

I just find it odd that this guy KNOWINGLY stole thousands of dollars from people on this site and hasn't even showed up to say anything about it and nobody has tried to visit them.