View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 07:20 AM   #45 (permalink)
Joker_J
Track Member

Drives: 2014 NISSAN 370Z
Joker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I don't know anything about that brand. I never threw a code with my Berk's and I ran them for 35k miles. Sold them to a buddy and he's running them now with no issue.

Not saying it doesn't exist but I've never seen anything that points directly to the Berk's causing the code.
Yea, I was hearing some clips with the berk HFC and stock CBE and the sound wasn't too pleasing haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Ok buy the berks and be sure to follow up when your engine light comes on and then be sure to thank the BP Club of America, Jwick & topgunz...
I'm still debating on which combination to get...alot of mixed reviews lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo24pr View Post
How come nobody mentioned a 4.08 gear swap? (Assuming he has a 6MT)
It's probably the easiest mod for power.
I have a 7A/T :/ The car had everything I wanted minus the nav system haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Im curious why did you buy a transmission cooler?
I have an A/T and I'm just making sure the transmission stay in top shape haha Being OCD doesn't help. Thinking about getting a Oil cooling kit but its not a daily driver and when I do push the car, it gets to 200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmangal7 View Post
Check out my build thread for the cbe and HFCs. Fast intentions plus Berk hfc with stillen gen 3's sounds amazing. Really amazing in person. HFCs did give me a noticeable amount of power via butt dyno and they can be heard above 3.5k on stock exhaust.

-Raj
Do you have sound clips? I'll have to check it out tonight after work!
Joker_J is offline   Reply With Quote