Thread: 2016 370z...
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 06:31 AM   #150 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
plan since I bought the Z was GT-R. some life things have come up (i.e. fiance', house, and wedding) that may be placed on a slight hold.

currently if all falls into place then I would love the next gen Z if and of course when it actually happens.

if no Z then that Q60 would be a nice addition. however if the production model doesn't look good and the engine doesn't hook me then i'll move on.

from there it's a tough decision. many ways to go just not sure. aside from the price the M4 has grown on me. but the way I would want it is 84K. for that I can get a Z06 or GT-R at the auction with a few dealer miles or whatnot on them.

at the moment i'd like to stay with Nissan. so Z35, Q60, or GT-R is the next move depending on what happens with the next gens, timing, and my bank account lol
the upkeep on a gtr is just crazy... usually runs like 12k a year

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote