View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Very good write up and proven testing on and off the track. Reading through the write up I have to admitt I got some wood over this, until I got to the end and saw the price...ouch. I would have pulled the trigger on two of them for the ZBros twin Z34's. I will have to re think some other mod parts I was planning on and re shift some funds to saving for this oil cooler kit.

I have been waiting since July for a shop to R&D their own oil cooler kit and the first one was scrapped and been waiting since then for another version. Been looking at Stillen's or GTM's oil cooler kit. I was getting ant-zee and now here is AE Performance that has tested this one with great results.

It is in the price range as the Nissan oil cooler, and I see the difference (vertical bars versus horizontial).

Great job guys!

I have to seriously re- think where my funds are going. At this point I will have to save if I want this oil cooler kit.

Curtis
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote