View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 11:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
FLUJOKE
Track Member

Drives: car
FLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond reputeFLUJOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Question Helpppp!!! 1/2 power

So today i decided to go to a car meet and upon driving my Z AT w/o VDC on I got into a lil and noticed she didn't have the power I'm already used to. I decided to make sure I'm in the right map for UpRev and powered off and on.....this time with vdc off to the next light and still very little power (rpms still exceeding past 4k) so at that point i decided let me try vdc off and in manualmatic mode and it was just sluggish. there was no power to be found.... had my friends look at it and turned her off and back on making sure its in the proper map, and finally she came back to life.....we have no ideal what was wrong with her. Someone, anyone please help me. no check engine lights, oil temp was 140-160, it was like it was in limp mode only the rpms were still going all the way up. Thank you for all the help. and yes i know not to get on her till 160 but i could feel a difference right away.
FLUJOKE is offline   Reply With Quote