View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKindaGuy View Post
I bought the Nissan full-nose mask made for the 370Z. It cost about $25.00 more than the Covercraft, however the stretch fit is perfectly skin-tight so there is absolutely no looseness or folds to be seen anywhere. And the Nissan mask has the plastic hooks...no use of velcro at all.

From the looks of the Covercraft in the picture it doesn't look well designed given the folds in the material. It looks rather loose and ill-fitted.
The picture was when I was test fitting and I noticed that many are saying the same remarks so I clarified my reference about the picture in my initial post; may bad on the confusion. But I did not know the OEM has hooks. I may have to look into that! Thanks for your input.

Last edited by Master_Ly; 12-06-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Master_Ly is offline   Reply With Quote