View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 04:18 PM   #646 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Its not that its being concealed, Its just that there currently is no source other than GTM. Someone that both member "DEpointfive0" and myself know was presented an opportunity to scoop up the manifolds if GTM does not. He reached out to us in attempt to gauge the potential value/risk of the investment. I do not believe that anybody is going to do anything with them until GTM's intentions are clear... I dont think anybody is interested nor does the option really exist if GTM chooses to continue forward with them. I believe what we have here is somebody overseas that is becoming anxious to move the manifolds is and investigating alternate sources *if* it comes to that.
Thanks!

As an FYI to anyone wanting a set of manifolds... If the 50 sets aren't purchased, which God knows there won't be 50 buyers... What's going to happen is that the cost of 50 needs to be absorbed. Hell, I'd even take it upon myself to refund every "old" buyer for "newer" buyer that buys one

Ex: 30 buyers are found at $1000, every new guy that buys one, every one of the 30 members gets $40 back until the price is $800~