View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I didn't answer your question about steering response. Yes, the Z has an excellent steering response. It's not quite as good as the IX but then, in the IX, you sneezed and switched 2 lanes on the freeway. It was nice but a bit of overkill if you ask me.

The big difference you will notice with the Z is how solid the steering/turning is over that of the Evo. The car feels 10X more solid and frankly because it is (without sacrificing weight). I mean let's face it... An Evo is just a Prancer with a turbo and bigger brakes. And like I said, I loved mine to death but it was time to grow up.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote