View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 01:34 PM   #61 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Inc. View Post
Hey guys.. It's been a while since I last jumped on this forum, but I just caught up on this thread..

There has been a lot of good information shared, and I'm also looking forward to hearing how the set-up works on your next track day.. Good luck JWillis, and thank you for using our product in your beautiful track car! I'm going to be featuring it on some of our social media/website if you don't mind..

can you PM me or email me (info@csfrace.com) your spec sheet.
Thank you, I will do that. Give me until after the 28th (I'm running Homestead) and I will send it with pictures on the track. I used your triple pass on a 7 AT but being in south Florida I wasn't worried about using the radiator to warm the trans fluid in the cold. It seem to be much happier getting the oil, supercharger and trans cooler out from right in front of it. Why the supercharger cooler is still there it's much further away and the radiator has a lot more fresh air getting to it.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote