View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 11:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Joker_J
Track Member

Drives: 2014 NISSAN 370Z
Joker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Then all you need is a tune, not a bunch of parts. That's where the vast majority of the change in throttle response comes from. Parts help, but the tune addresses the actual throttle programming.
I see...I still want a CBE tho haha need to get away from the stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
Do you have emissions checking?

Sounds like you need lighter wheels, flywheel, rotors etc. that response will be greatly improved.
I have the sport package on the ride so I dont know if that helps lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarver View Post
I was thinking the same. If that's all he wants then this combo above would be deadly lol. Price of light rotors and shops not so willing to turn them around my neck of the woods is what turned me away from doing light weight slotted rotors. But that combination of all three would be awesome!
So say you were to get 2 of the 3 combination that was listed CBE being a default, would you get a HFC or Headers? I guess i'm thinking in terms of if I change one thing, i'll want to change another so that the other parts can keep up with the upgraded part.
Joker_J is offline   Reply With Quote