View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 10:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Joker_J
Track Member

Drives: 2014 NISSAN 370Z
Joker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarver View Post
I have heard from other members that we already have a very free flowing header so the cost against what you'd gain would be pretty pricey. I plan to do HFC one day but that's when I'll need a tune so I'm going to wait till my warranty expires so I don't have to deal with dealer BS as mine isn't very mod friendly. In my opinion my best mod was my Fast Intentions exhaust. I did the 18" resonators and I enjoy it daily. Best money I've ever spent on any vehicle. It turns a lot of heads even when I'm not looking to catch anyone's attention.
I plan on installing all the parts a week before getting it tuned. Thank god I live near Dynosty! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Unless you go with long tube headers (which include the section you'd be replacing with HFCs), skip the headers. Absolutely do the HFCs and a cat back, and then a tune. Add an oil cooler if you'rte in a place that sees warm temperatures.
I've heard mixed reviews with the long tube headers...As for the place I live, I get 4 season weather hahaha So right now its starting to heat up just a little...
Joker_J is offline   Reply With Quote