View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

The Focus RS should not and will not sell for what an Sti sells for IMO. I'm not paying the same price for a Ford that I would for a Subaru. The Focus RS could blow the doors off an Sti and I still wouldn't pay the same money for it. There is a reason domestic manufactuers have basically permanent 0% financing for 96 month offers, etc. Becuase they have to.

Yes, Ford has come a LONG way over the last 5 years with their vehicles, but they still aren't at the same level as the Japanese auto makers. This is especially evident in the interiors, I'd be very surprised if the Focus RS interior was anything above just passable.