View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 02:38 AM   #99 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

here are the updates.... PICTURES!!!!

Yup there pretty much bunched up next to each other... i had to but some black tar between mounting plates to insure it wouldnt rattle it came out great

another shot..... of it... u can see the lines were conncected already... it was a tight fit to make everything fit because of the stillen power steering oil cooler upgrade...

i installed a fresh K&N oil filter and 8 quarts of royal purple fully synthetic oil i think my baby was thirsty... LOL....

re routing the air channel ducts was a lil tricky.... i know the whole c thing going on restricts the air but hey at least i was able to put them back on....

and yah yah my car is dirty lol i was tired and i was gonna clean her but blah tomoro..... ill clean her... shot right after i test drove her and tried to see the oil cooling temps... outcome was great .... drove at very SPIRITED SPEEDS>>>> and it wasnt getting hotter than 190-200 degrees VERY VERY happy with the results...

hope u guys enjoyed my small update... hopefully if i get money fast enough ill be able to install my exhaust parts before new years hits

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote