View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 04:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Hey pal if you don't go with a bp turbo kit, sasha's disciples will most certainly crucify you here on the forum..
Quote:
Ok lets go over our words here.. (wouldn't) short for (would not).. The bp kit would not be a bad choice.. Tomorrow we will cover another word... lol
Quote:
And like I mentioned, here are his disciples now... lol
Quote:
I wonder if Fast Intentions has a super club people can join like the bp club? As far as the bp kit goes it is very good but to say incredible is far fetched.. Look what some of these custom builds progressing for a moment. It's forced induction people, more air , more fuel and less timing...
Quote:
wow man really get out and get a life... lol
Quote:
Because your not running crap for boost because you lack a built motor..
Not mad at all, actually having lunch laughing you guys trying not to choke... lol

And as if seems your the only one trying to stir things up here...
Quote:
dumbing down, nice terminology there ace..
Nice flag to btw, I had a feeling you went both ways..
Quote:
You know exactly what I mean... Flying your multicolored flag, I hear ya brotha just let it out. People come out of the closet in all kinds of ways and its ok..
Quote:
And the Messiah has again spoken. Your disciples keep you very informed..
Quote:
Dude your the only one here having a fit and you should try taking some of your own advise.. Cleanup on isle 3..
Yup...every one of these above the belt and on topic

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote