View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 02:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
TaroBaapG35
Base Member

Drives: 18 S4 + 05 G35
TaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
Everyone will have a different opinion on drone, but it is pretty mild on the stock cats IMO. If you plan on going with HFCs or TPs in the future and do a lot of highway driving the 12" resonators may not be a bad idea
Yea, I'm not going to change out the HFCs/TPS (NC has Inspections, so no TPs).

I'm just looking for Better Sound and NO rasp. And i've found (on videos that is) the Non Res has the least "hiss" and least rasp.

Thanks for the input everyone. I think my mind is set on FI CF Non-Res. ..now just gotta get the time to order so I can get it my May-June.