View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 12:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by airikrankin View Post
not sure what you mean, seen a few videos of 350 and 370z's on youtube with them and everything seems fine. i did see a few post with issues with sts kit itself as far as fitment or build quality but if i plan on building myself those wouldnt be the issue.
Do not judge your kit on watching videos of it on the street. I could paint a turd gold and say it was a nugget from the hills on youtube.

Read some threads on it. What people like or don't like about the kit. Educate yourself on all the problems which will or may arise.

And yes, I have heard nothing but lag stories. That is a ton of piping to charge. Plus your exhaust gasses are cooling by the time they get back there. More heat = more spool.