View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:39 AM   #631 (permalink)
R/T Tuning
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
R/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeR/T Tuning has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to R/T Tuning

It has officially been 1 year since GTM received full payment for a stage 1.5 supercharger kit that we ordered for a customer's 370z (who we refunded in full back in May of 2014 , because we was expecting a 8-12 week wait , as were we based on the information provided by Sam)

They sent the majority of the kit in September, but it was missing the supercharger and pulley....obviously making it hard to sell this supercharger kit.

Multiple calls to the shop phone as well as Sam's cell phone (google number , whatever), and countless emails have still lead to no resolution in site.

I estimate i have invested at least 25 hours worth of follow up time in the last 52 weeks, a lot of it while at home with my family because being on the east coast it always seemed easier to talk to an real person after 5:00pm est.

Meanwhile back in October 2014 i ordered 4 370z supercharger kits from Stillen at the same time and had all 4 within 10 business days.