View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 09:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kaldaien
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z Nismo Tech
Kaldaien is a splendid one to beholdKaldaien is a splendid one to beholdKaldaien is a splendid one to beholdKaldaien is a splendid one to beholdKaldaien is a splendid one to beholdKaldaien is a splendid one to beholdKaldaien is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed255 View Post
That's nuts! MSRP for that car is around 43,200 with mats, trunk mat, illuminated kick plates. Add destination charge and taxes to that price. You should have gotten it for around the 43 or 44 mark out the door.

Please tell me you didn't get it from Sutherlin Nissan also. Those sales guys are asses.
Yes, I got it at Sutherlin. MSRP for the model I got was 47.6K (7AT + Tech).

But like I said, this purchase was really to get me off my butt and back to trading stocks. I don't mind paying over invoice if it motivates me to get back to work to earn the money back It sounds crazy, but it works. I'll make up the markup and then some by the end of Q1 2015.

I just thought I'd share the kind of markup they tried because it's larger than any other model I've ever tried to buy there. I had assumed it was because there's no dealer incentives on these models, but maybe Sutherlin really is just a bunch of pricks? All previous purchases there have been more reasonable.
Kaldaien is offline   Reply With Quote