View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 06:19 PM   #39 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

I have a BP kit and love it. Depending on how much power you are looking for (torque more specifically) you may want to grab a Southbend. I dyno'd at 536whp and 497 wtq and my Z1 6 puck started to fall apart on me. The ceramic on the pucks started to fall off and burn. My pressure plate and flywheel has burn marks on them and are slightly grooved at around 7k miles. Ill probably be going with the OS Giken soon as suggested by Jon Parham. I don't drive my car too often, but when I do, I drive it hard. It could be my driving characteristics that killed it or maybe it was defective, or maybe I simply put too much torque through it. Just throwing that out there!