View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #166 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Despite my hate for the Seahawks because of the Packers game, it was pleasant to see their luck run out at the last minute. Now all the loud mouthed Seattle fans got a taste of what they were gloating about 2 weeks ago.

It's not so fun when it happens to your team, just like the Cowboys and their "catch".

Aside from co-workers of mine who get to walk in to work this morning and see me grinning from ear to ear, it was a GREAT GAME. Exciting up to the last minute, even the poor sportsmanship was because of frustration, I don't blame them. I'd be mad if I blew it too.

Some of the stories on the local news here about a guy from Colorado who lost out on the $7000 tickets he reserved through a broker for him and his son to only pay $28,000 at the last minute to go to the game and watch their team lose. That's painful on any level. Our city of Glendale, Scottsdale and Phoenix did a great job hosting this year on the game and events around town.

The Wasted Management Open was another awesome spectacle yet again with all of the pictures of the women wearing 6 inch stilettos to walk around in the grass and the mud while it rained for 3 days was entertaining too.

I love Arizona, I love the Packers and I look forward to next season because until then, I'm back to a lot of neglected Sunday chores. Congrats to both teams for a great game and to Lenny Kravitz for wearing a shirt under his leather jacket for once.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote