View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 09:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zryder View Post
I will definitely do my research on the S-04s, I just felt in the past the Potenza tires have ran out of traction way to soon. Where did you purchase your Invos tires from in the past, I've always had trouble finding the right size Invos for a Z?
Yes, the S-04 should give you much better tire wear than the RE050s. Discount Tire for the Invos. Don't be afraid to change sizes, but try to keep the diameter and stagger ratio as close to possible. I've run up to 265/35/19 front and 305/30/19 rear. In the Invos I typically run 255/35 and 285/30 because of the price and availability of those sizes. Most tire places don't keep a whole lot of stock of tires sized for the Z in general, so I'm always ordering them before I need them.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 02-02-2015 at 09:09 AM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote