View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 08:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zryder View Post
Thanks man. Potenza tires just haven't been nice to me in the past so I dunno about the S-04s but I'll check out the Nitto Invos. Thanks again.
The Re050 tires that come with the Z are overpriced performance tires. S-04s are actually very good DD tires, but at a much more reasonable cost. I definitely recommend you consider them as well.

I have run several sets of Invos on the Z over the past few years and have been nothing but pleased. They have great wet weather performance, very good dry performance, very good wear, and are an excellent value for what you get IMO. They have a soft sidewall and definitely aren't track tires, but they were consistent and predictable in both easy and hard cornering on the track when I drove them.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote