View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2009 OEM Navi with Backup Cam

I Just ordered a backup cam for my car. Everything on DIY backup cam is for 2010+. I am not trying to go the navi video interface route.

Can I use the video input in my center console for the backup cam video and tap the power source to the backup lights? I know that the 2009 and 2010+ navi are different. However, can I hook it up into the pins on my OEM unit like the 2010 DIY backup cam tutorial?

Does anyone know how to get into the secret menu for the 2009 OEM navi? Please explain!

I've tried turning the car on to acc mode, turn off volume button, with it pressed down rotate 360 degrees 2-4 times, but nothing happens.
bkngo is offline   Reply With Quote