View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 09:58 AM   #35 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Mine are starting to show wear right at where your right heal touches the floor at the gas pedal. Also, the plastic holes supports are made of cheap plastic and will break over time with us pushing our feet to get in and out of the Z. I went to the local hardware store and replaced the plastic nut with a steel one and all is good now.
I have abused these mats considering that I work at a salvage yard with the dirt and grime that stay on my shoes or boots. If your shoes don't get very dirty these will be just as good as the weathertec mats for about 40 bucks Cheaper. They are easy to clean and they dry real fast. I also wipe them down with armor all to get that dark black look back
Overall these are good mats and a good trade off to weathertech.