View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 09:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
OTW Z-Boy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nismo 370z #495
OTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed255 View Post
What is "frp"?

I kind of prefer the old wing but that could possibly be changed.

On topic of the wing, there is a separate strip on top of the wing near the back edge that looks like it is removable. The strip is about 5/8" wide and runs almost the full width of the wing. Not sure what that's about.

There are plenty of '14 Nismos left at the dealers if you guys are looking for one. The sales people are always trying to unload that on me whenever I inquire on the '15 Nismo.

wish it came in an automatic... Yeah I know
2014: Nismo 370z #495 Magnetic Black - Stillen Gen3 CAI | SPL F/R Camber Arms | HKS Hypermax IV | JDM Rear Fog Light |GT-R Push Start Button | Z1 2 Piece D/S | Illuminated Kicks | Tommykaira | Work VS-XX BKB Step Lip +23/+13 19" 9.5/11 | Fast Intentions RHFC TDX CBE 12" CF | EcuTek
OTW Z-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote