View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 12:54 PM   #7931 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

so the new rc body im painting is going well. need to let the first colors cure overnight before i can do the next color.

on the crunched body (the one that my old radio glitched and made my car crash), i did a clifford and dropped some thinner on the damaged lexan paint. basically melted the paint and took out the gap between the lexan and the paint that lifted from impact. now it looks pretty much as good as new. letting that dry overnight as well.

as for corrective action on the radio glitch, i still want to use this antique fm/pcm on this old rc, so setup failsafe to 0.25sec cut-off instead of hold.